Tuesday 31 August 2010









My latest piece of furniture is this retro long-mirrored dresser which I bought at refurnish. It was a complete bargain as part of the wood at the back was cracked, but it was nothing which couldn't be replaced!


I painted it with a roller in a deep glossy black paint, and the drawers in 'antique grey' which is a lovely light shade and really compliments the black. The original golden rose handles were in such good condition that I had to keep them just as they were.

***THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN SOLD***



Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

The Girl Creative

4 comments:

  1. That is really great! You did a great job refinishing it!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful redo! The Pretty Packages Party starts today. I hope you'll stop by! http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2010/09/pretty-packages-party-2.html
    smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique piece! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete