Wednesday 29 September 2010

Gaga Telephone Seat - £80 ****SOLD***
















I call this one my Gaga Telephone Seat because, lets face it, it is a little crazy!


I have wanted to use this shade of paint for a long time (crown, 'mojito') and went out on a whim and bought it. I wasn't sure if it would work when I got home and was even less sure after the first coat... BUT aAdd Imagell worked out well in the end. The fabric I had initally chosen was black and white so I had to rethink it and ordered this comic-strip fabric called 'the dysfunctional family' from http://www.gagafabrics.co.uk/.

A few staples and coats of wax later it is ready for sale (although I would be quite happy to keep this one!)


giveawaysHookingupwithHoHFurniture Feature FridaysChic on a Shoestring Decorating
Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special
HOG
***This item has now been sold***

7 comments:

  1. This turned out too cute, I love the paint color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I am in love with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you from a comment you left on my blog! What great style you have! I love the comic strip fabric! Super cute!

    Andy
    www.poppiesatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! That green is so close to the same green I painted an old hutch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting name for the piece of furniture. It looks like you gave this older piece of furniture a nice update.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete